Assessing exactly how much space you need can be difficult. To help you choose the right size unit, we’ve made a size guide.
If you need less or more space in the future, we will help you change to a smaller or larger storage unit - for free.
Can be used to temporarily store sports equipment or other items that don’t fit at home.
- 20 – 22 moving boxes
Ideal if you need an extra room for things you seldomly use or if you’re going abroad for studies.
- 50 – 60 moving boxes
- Space for summer and winter clothes, your children’s toys or furniture from a one-bedroom home or dorm room.
A good unit size if you are home renovating and need to temporarily store your furniture. This room size typically fits furniture and things from a small 2 bedroom flat.
- 100 – 120 moving boxes
- Suitable for furniture and other items from a approx. 60m2 home.
Furniture and other items from a 2 to 3 bedroom flat or a vacation home will fit in this unit size.
- 140 – 160 moving boxes
- Fits larger-sized furniture.
A great unit size if you are moving out of a large 3 bedroom flat.
- 200 – 220 moving boxes
- Suitable for furniture and other items from a 90 - 100m2 home.
Fits families moving out of a large flat or a house.
- 240 – 250 moving boxes
- Suitable for furniture and other items from an approx. 120m2 home.
A great size unit if you need to store all your furniture from a large house or villa.
- 270 – 300 moving boxes
- Suitable for furniture and other items from an approx. 155m2 home.
IN DOUBT ABOUT THE RIGHT SIZE UNIT?
If you need help in choosing the right unit size for you, we are ready to assist you.